Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In Washington

Well, we have made it into Dulles with some slight delays. After we were on board the plane they decided for us to get off due to weather in Washington after just a few minutes they changed their mind and had us get back on....fun times! They also decided not to let us check our donation bags all the way in to Addis so we spent a few hours dragging hundreds and hundreds of pounds of donation bags to the hotel. It was hilarious to see how we piled into the shuttle! People on bags, bags on people, people on people! We had to take a couple trips. We will be doing the same to head back in a few short hours! It has been AWESOME getting to know the team today! Looking forward to a great trip and to see what He has in store! Wow, It was such a blessing that the kids were so excited for my brothers to take them fishing this afternoon. It made leaving so much easier! Trying to figure out how to attach pics to the blog using the IPAD instead of computer. I'll keep working on it.;)if you know leave it in comments. I'll try to check back when we are waiting at the airport in the morning.
Three great verses that I read on the way here....Hosea 6:6, Matthew 9:13 and Matthew 18:4..."Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5and whoever, welcomes a child like this in my name welcomes me." We will meet many "this childs" in Africa. In verses 1-4 He shares that greatness is like that child... I can't wait to love on them and learn about our Lord and greatness through them. As we see how great they are in His image I pray that we will allow our lives to be changed by their example.

Lots of Love, LeAnne
Lots of Love, LeAnne
Lots of Love,
LeAnne

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LeAnne...just beautiful!!! I am in tears right now knowing you are EXACTLY where God wants you!!! Looking up mission trips for me. Reading Radical and watching you go to ET has showed me my time is now not later!!! Love you and praying for you all the time. Love you sister....sending a hug with both arms and a kiss on the cheek through cyperspace. (still hard to do...hee hee) Rhea Anne

    ReplyDelete